CheapskateBlog.com

Cheapskateblog.com - The Cheapskate's Guide to Life

Send Questions and Comments for Posting to amsassard@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Drop That Latte!

Amy B. from Salem, VA has this suggestion: “It’s amazing how much little things can add up. I used to go to the local coffee shop every morning before my first class in the morning and pick up a latte. This cost around $2.50 a day. So based on the five days I went to school, I was spending $12.50 a week and $50.00 a month on coffee. Now I brew my own at home, or hit a cheaper establishment like 7-Eleven. 7-Eleven lets you bring in your own mug and they give you a refill rate.”

Thanks Amy, that’s a great suggestion.

1 Comments:

  • Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was
    just curious if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you
    can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: Criterion

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home